Community Room Guidelines
IN ORDER TO KEEP OUR COMMUNITY ROOM IN GOOD SHAPE FOR OTHERS PLEASE KEEP THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES IN MIND
- Please keep a watchful eye on younger children
- Please keep food/drink limited to the community room (not the hallway or entryway)
- Please leave the community room as you found it. Put tables/chairs back in their previous positions, remove paper/debris, empty trash cans and place the bags in the dumpster out front.
- Please make sure that all activities are completed by 10:00 PM
- After you have locked up please return the keys and deposit check either at the library front desk (during normal business hours) or the drop box.
- In order to save on heating/cooling costs, please keep the accordion doors at the entryway of the community room at least somewhat closed.
- If you use the bathrooms, please ensure that all toilets are flushed and the bathrooms are in a clean state after use.
- Decorations may be taped to the painted block area only. Do not attach anything to the woodwork, ceiling or doors.
- NO SMOKING INSIDE OR WITHIN 15 FEET OF THE ENTRYWAYS/WINDOWS OF THE LIBRARY.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WITHIN THE BUILDING.
- If you use basement door (north back door) PLEASE BE SURE IT IS LOCKED AND SHUT before you leave.
Contact the library if you are interested in making reservations. Click Here to download a printable checklist of the rules.